How to Build an Adjustable-shelf Bookcase
Cut and trim the sides (A) to size. Clamp a scrap of perforated hardboard (pegboard) to the sides as a template to lay out and mark locations for shelf-pin holes as shown in the exploded view drawing.Step 2 Refresher Course: Support Plywood for Ripping No Drill Stop? Try Tape.
You can control the depth of the holes you drill without a drill stop by wrapping tape around the bit as a visible guide to the proper depth.
- Extra Storage Space to Your Home
- Choosing the Right Tool for Your Built-in Project
- Choosing Shelving Materials & Hardware
- Mastering Basic Woodworking & Carpentry Skills
- Joinery: Assembling Your Project's Wooden Parts & Subassemblies
- How to Finish Wood
- Easy Shelf Projects That Look Great
- Add Extra Storage Space to Your Home