Wainscoting and Corner Blocks
With that view, wall treatments can be as refreshing as an oasis. Corner blocks are another stylistic problem-solver, as well as being an antidote to miter phobia.
Beaded-board wainscoting, shown in the photo with the wineglass racks, is surprisingly affordable and easily adds style to a room.
- Planning Your Remodeling Project
- Building Interior Walls: How to Frame & Build a Wall
- Customizing Walls: How to Customize Interior Walls
- Baseboards: How to Install Baseboard Molding
- Crown Molding: How to Cut & Install Crown Moldings
- Project Ideas
- Woodworking & Carpentry Tools
- Choosing Lumber Materials
- Woodworking Tips & Techniques
- Paint & Wood Finishing Secrets