Changing flooring materials within the same room or between rooms with large openings requires some forethought and planning.
The materials not only need to look good together, you'll need to choose an edging or transition that makes the change as attractive, comfortable, and level to walk across as possible.
Add your comment
All Topics in Flooring
- Planning Your Flooring Project
- Preparing a Room & Floor for New Flooring
- Installing Ceramic & Stone Tile: How To Install Tile
- Installing Wood Flooring: How To Install a Wood Floor
- Installing Laminate Flooring: How To Install a Laminate Floor
- Installing Resilient Floors: How To Install a Resilient Floor
- Installing Carpeting: How To Install Carpet
- Installing & Staining Cement Overlays: How to Install Cement Floors
- Installing & Finishing Baseboards: How To Install Baseboard
- Paint & Epoxy: How to Apply a Paint or Epoxy Floor Coating
- Floor Repair: How to Repair & Maintain Floors